Skip to content
Desert Cup with spoon
- Made of 100% Coconut shells,100% eco-friendly, bio-degradable, no chemical used, totally handmade product.
- Coconut shells are used after water is extracted and pulp is taken out for food.
- As these shells are hard and take a longer time to decompose, it creates garbage. Utilizing them to create such beautiful products save our planet from unwanted trash, The product will have the natural color and texture of Coconut Shell Wood with Matt Finishing.
- 100% Home Compostable.
- 100% Sri Lankan product.
- Capacity 150ml,Diameter 10cm and height 5cm.
- Outer side polished for shining and waterproofing.
- Washable and Durable. If found fungus, please keep in sunlight for 2 – 3 hours and clean with a dry cloth.
- Helps to make a plastic-free world.
- Because it’s made of natural Coconut shells, the diameter, height, or width of the same styled item may be various. The diameter, height or width of some items are larger than the marked diameter, height or width while some are smaller.
||10 × 5 cm