Wooden Desert Cup
- Made of 100% Kohoba wood, all hand-crafted, non-toxic, supporting your simple, healthy, and eco-friendly way of life.
- Tested and healthy food-safe top-coat protects the wood from natural decay and dry-wood termites and the surface is covered with premium quality food-safe polish without adding any chemical which makes it hygienic and food safe. Quality is long-lasting as every single product has passed various quality checks.
- Elegant and minimalist accessories that combine practicality and style. They are easy to use and clean and will look amazing in any décor setting.
- These cups are made of 100% Kohoba wood, a sustainable and quickly-regenerating material that is recyclable and eco-friendly. The acacia wooden bowls are non-toxic and free of chemicals or dyes. They are durable and long-lasting and have a smooth finish.
- Diameter 12cm .
- Capacity 300 ml and Height 4.5cm.
- 100% biodegradable.
- They are eco friendly, non-toxic, and lightweight.
- 100% Sri Lankan product.
- Helps to make a plastic-free world.
- please keep dry after use.
DO NOT DRY UNDER HEAVY SUNLIGHT, DRY UNDER LIGHT SUNLIGHT FOR 1 HOUR.
Out of stock
There are no reviews yet.